Gluten free, easy to make, and topped with a delicious peanut dressing, this crunchy, simple vegetarian Asian edamame salad is the perfect meal-prep recipe.
- 3 tbsp Natural creamy peanut butter Unsalted
- 2 tbsp Rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp Low sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tsp Grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves Garlic Minced
- 2 tsp Sriracha
- 2-4 tbsp Water to thin
- Add the edamame to a bowl with 1/2 cup of water and cover. Microwave on high for 5-7 minutes, or add to a steamer basket and steam on the stove.
- While those are cooking, prepare the other veggies. Shred the cabbage (I like to use a mandoline), finely chop the kale, grate the carrot and chop the scallions and cilantro.
- When the edamame and quinoa are done, let cool for about 10 minutes.
- Add the quinoa, edamame and all veggies to a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the dressing on top and mix until well combined.
- Top with chopped roasted cashews and a sprinkle of red pepper flakes.
Recipe and photo by Eat With Clarity