- 2 cups Buckwheat
- 2 cups Rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Shredded coconut Unsweetened
- 1/2 cup Almonds Sliced
- 1/2 cup Sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup Maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Dried apricots Chopped
- Preheat oven to 300°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients except the apricots in a large bowl, spread mixture onto baking sheet, and bake for 40-50 minutes, until golden.
- Toss with dried apricots, then cool completely at room temperature before serving or storing.