Chocolate Banana Frozen Yogurt
- 2 bananas frozen
- 3/4 cup plain greek yogurt or any plant-based yogurt, can also use up to ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk (or any plant-based milk)
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
- 1 tbsp peanut or almost butter
- 1/2 cup frozen berries or other fresh fruit
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp chopped pecans
- Place frozen banana chunks in a food processor. Blend until you have coarse crumbs.
- Add the yogurt and blend 1-2 minutes or until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Add the chocolate and walnuts and pulse a few times until incorporated. Add any mix-ins you like as well at this point.
Recipe by Picky Eater Blog