- 1 cup sunflower seeds, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, almonds or other nuts/seeds
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 - 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Grind seeds/nuts into a coarse meal using a coffee grinder.
- Combine all ingredients except coconut oil and vanilla extract.
- Once blended, mix in coconut oil and vanilla extract. Test for sweetness and adjust where necessary.
- Spread evenly on parchment paper-line baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 min. Make sure it does not burn. Let cool and use immediately or store in a jar.