Green Goddess Dressing
Looking for a way to use up the herbs in your fridge? Make this green goddess dressing recipe! It’s creamy, bright, and brimming with fresh flavor.
- 1 cup whole milk Greek yogurt*
- 1 cup parsley
- 1 cup mixed soft leafy herbs, dill, mint, tarragon and/or cilantro
- 2 tablespoon chopped chives
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice, plus ½ teaspoon zest
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a food processor, combine the yogurt, parsley, mixed herbs, chives, lemon juice, zest, olive oil, capers, garlic, salt, and pepper. Pulse until well combined. Season to taste.
- Serve as a dip or toss with salad greens. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Makes just over 1 cup *To make this vegan: Use 1 cup raw cashews + ½ cup water in place of the yogurt. Blend all ingredients, except the herbs, in a high-speed blender until creamy. Add the herbs and pulse to combine. If your dressing is too thick, mix in little water or more olive oil. This version will not work in a food processor because the cashews won’t get as creamy as they do in a blender. Recipe by Green Goddess Dressing Recipe - Love and Lemons