Topped with fresh vegetables, this easy 7-layer dip makes for a delicious and simple snack.
- 1 can (15 oz) Refined black beans Reduced sodium
- 1 tbsp Lime juice
- 1 clove Garlic Grated
- 1/2 tsp Chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Ground cumin
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1 Avocado Diced
- 1/2 cup Tomato Finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Red onion Finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Crumbled cotija cheese or queso fresco
- 2 tbsp Pickled jalapeño Diced
- 2 tbsp Fresh cilantro Chopped
- Combine beans, lime juice, garlic, chili powder, cumin and salt in a shallow bowl.
- Microwave on High until heated through, about 1 minute.
- Spread the mixture into an even layer and top with avocado, tomato, onion, cheese, pickled jalapeño and cilantro.
Recipe by Eating Well