Ready to incorporate some vibrance into your Easter Dinner? Look no further than this colourful carrot medley! These chewy ginger glazed carrots are as delicious as they are simple, making them the perfect veggie-based addition to any meal!
- 1 1/2 lb slender rainbow (or other) carrots scrubbed, tops trimmed to 1-inch
- 1 3 inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and cut into matchsticks approx. 1/2 cup
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°. Line a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with foil. Arrange carrots and ginger in prepared baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, maple syrup, mustard, ground ginger, salt and pepper. Pour over carrots and ginger, tossing well to coat. Roast, uncovered, until lightly caramelized and tender, 25 to 35 minutes. Season to taste with additional salt.
Recipe by Midwest Living