Refreshing Melon Cucumber Soda
This refreshing sweet and sour drink is everything a hot day calls for!
- 3 1/2 cup Honeydew Melon Chopped
- 2 Limes Juiced
- 1/2 tbsp Ginger Freshly grated
- 2 cups Ice Crushed
- 1/4 Cucumber Sliced
- 1 1/2 cup Carbonated Water
- 1/2 tbsp Agave syrup More, to taste
- 1/2 Lime
- 2 tbsp Granulated Sugar
- In a blender, add the melon, lime juice, and ginger. Blend until smooth.
- To create an optional decorative rim, run a lime wedge around the rims of your serving glasses. Pour some sugar on a small plate and dip the edge of the glass in the sugar.
- Divide the crushed ice between the glasses, and top with the cucumber slices. Pour over top two parts blended melon mixture to one part carbonated water. Add agave syrup to taste, and enjoy!
Recipe by Pick up Limes