This quick and tasty recipe has all the ingredients for a healthy, nourishing breakfast that will give you lasting energy: high fibre carbohydrates, quality fat, protein and fresh fruit. Mix it in a jar and you have a great breakfast-to-go.
- 1/4 cup large flake oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp nut butter of choice
- 1/2 banana, chopped
- 1/2 cup berries
- 1 tbsp unsweetened coconut, shredded
- 0.5-0.75 cup milk of choice
- The night before, mix all ingredients in a jar. Stir to combine.
- Cover and let sit overnight in the fridge.
- Eat warm or cold.