- 3.5 oz Roughly chopped dark chocolate
- 12 oz Silken tofu Room temperature, drained
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring each time, until the chocolate is melted. Set aside to cool at room temperature.
- Meanwhile, place the silken tofu and maple syrup in a food processor and blend until very smooth. Add the melted chocolate and blend until well combined.
- Scoop the mixture into 3 ramekins or glasses, and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- To serve, garnish with chocolate shavings, raspberries, blackberries and a sprig of fresh mint.
Leftovers will keep in the fridge for up to 3-4 days. Recipe by As Easy As Apple Pie