This warm, creamy and soothing soup is great to make on a cold winter day. It’s easy too! All the ingredients go into the crockpot at once.
- 3 cups butternut squash, peeled and chopped
- 3 cups sweet potato, chopped
- 3 medium apples, cored and chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cup water or veggie stock
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of cayenne (to taste)
- Put all ingredients into the crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
- Blend with an immersion blender.
- Add cayenne pepper to taste.