- This Class has passed.
Cooking Class: Fermenting at Home
October 20, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Preparing fermented foods can provide you with your own home-grown probiotics (in food form)! Learn how to make simple recipes that will support the health of your gut microbiome and will increase digestibility.
(Please note: fermented foods that contain live bacteria may not be appropriate for some individuals undergoing cancer treatment, especially if their medical team has suggested extra caution with these types of foods or a neutropenic diet.)
- Fermented Buckwheat Bread: Gluten Free Fermented Buckwheat Bread (mealgarden.com)
- Sauerkraut: Making Sauerkraut | Wild Fermentation :: Wild Fermentation
- Brine-fermented veggies: Lacto-fermented Radishes Recipe – Cultures For Health
- Fermented apple sauce: Lacto-fermented Apple Sauce Recipe – Cultures For Health
- Kefir: Homemade Milk Kefir (Step-By-Step Tutorial) | Live Eat Learn
Registration is now closed.