These delicious, perfectly sweet peanut butter cookies are made with just 3 ingredients! No baking required, and make the perfect snack or dessert!
Chocolate Glaze (optional)
- 3 tbsp coconut oil melted (measured after melting)
- 3 tbsp cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1-2 tsp maple syrup more to taste
- 1 pinch sea salt optional
- Scoop out 2-Tbsp amounts of dough and carefully form into mounds. Place on a parchment-lined pan or tray. Optional: Use the back of a fork to create a cross hatch on the top of the cookies (see photo).
- Enjoy as is, or prepare chocolate glaze (optional) by mixing ingredients in a bowl and whisking until smooth. Dip the cookies in (about halfway), let excess drip off, and place back on parchment-lined pan or tray. Freeze 10 minutes. Then dip again for extra thick shell. Chill again. Enjoy.
* Creamy or crunchy, ingredients should just be peanuts and salt.
Store leftovers in the refrigerator up to 1 week or in the freezer up to 1 month. The chocolate shell can get soft at room temperature, so it’s best to store them in the refrigerator.