- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 anchovy filets
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Dijon (or grainy mustard of choice)
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg yolk
- In a blender or small food processor combine garlic, anchovy fillets, and lemon juice.
- Cover and blend until mixture is nearly smooth, scraping down the sides as necessary.
- Add rest of ingredients, blend until smooth. Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours.
Note: If you would prefer not to use raw egg, hard boil an egg and use the cooked egg yolk as substitute.