This super healthy dressing is easy to prepare, is great on green salad, roasted or steamed veggies, or a grain based salad. Very versatile, and without commercial additives and preservatives.Prep & Cook Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 1 cup
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1-2 lemons, juiced
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 inch ginger, freshly grated
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Whisk all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Serve on salad or sautéed vegetables.
- Keep leftover dressing in a glass jar in the fridge; store for up to one week.
Recipe adapted from Love and Lemons