These truffles are a healthful and a pleasing surprise to the taste buds. The intermingling of raw cacao powder, rich green chlorella, smoothness of the virgin coconut oil, sweet intensity of honey, real vanilla, and the little crunch of hemp seeds makes for a dynamic and delightful treat. You may be surprised by how great healthy truffles taste!
- Mixing Bowl
- Baking sheet
- 1 cup hempseeds
- 2 cups raw cacao powder or ground cacao nibs
- 1/2 cup pure chlorella or spirulina
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup honey
- 2-3 pinches salt
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinches cinnamon
- 1 pinch cayenne Powder (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until every thing is mixed well.
- Roll into balls and put in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Store in the fridge until time to serve (will keep for several weeks if kept frozen)