- 3 cups Rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Unsalted pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup Raw unsalted cashews roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp Sesame seeds
- 1 cup Desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup Maple syrup to taste
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ground cardamom
- 1/2 cup Chopped dried apricots and raisins or other combination of dried fruit
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together except for the dried fruit.
- Spread evenly onto a baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned. Keep a close eye, the granola will burn fast.
- Let cool on the baking sheet, and then stir in the dried fruit. Serve over yogurt or in milk. Store in an airtight container.