- 1 15 oz can Black beans Drained and rinsed
- 1 15 oz can Yellow corn Drained and rinsed
- 2-3 Roma tomatoes (1 can) Diced
- 1 Bell pepper Stem and seeds removed, diced
- 1/2 Red onion (1/2 cup) Diced
- 1/2 cup Fresh cilantro Chopped, optional
- 1 Jalapeño Stem and seeds removed, finely diced
- 1 Avocado Diced
Chile Lime Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup Olive oil Or Avocado oil
- 1/4 cup Lime juice
- 2 cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 tsp Honey Or maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp Chili powder
- 1 Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the drained and rinsed beans and corn, tomatoes, bell pepper, onion, cilantro, jalapeño, and avocado; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the salsa ingredients. Gently toss until the dressing is distributed evenly.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
Recipe by: The Real Food Dietitians