- 32 oz low fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 persian cucumbers finely chopped
- 1 tbsp dried mint
- 4 cloves garlic pressed or grated
- 1 tsp salt
- extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
- Place the yogurt and water in a large bowl and use a whisk or fork to combine until smooth. Add the cucumbers, mint, garlic and salt, and stir to combine.
- Taste and adjust seasoning, or add a couple more tablespoons of water to thin out the sauce as desired.
- Serve cold with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
Recipe by Feel Good Foodie