- 3 cups Fusilli pasta
- 1 1/2 cup Chickpeas Cooked
- 2 Red bell peppers Chopped
- 1/2 Cucumber Chopped
- 3/4 cup Fresh dill Stems removed, chopped
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives Halved
- 3 tbsp Red onion Minced
- 1/2 cup Tahini
- 3 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 Garlic cloves Crushed
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Ground cumin
- 1 tsp Paprika powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt To taste
- Cook the pasta per packaging instructions until al dente. Once cooked, drain, and set aside.
- While the pasta cooks, cut the veggies.
- Add all the dressing ingredients to a bowl and whisk. If the dressing is too thick, add an extra 1 Tbsp (15 mL) of water at a time until you reach your desired consistency. Taste test, and add more lemon juice, garlic, or salt if desired.
- To a large bowl, add all the salad ingredients and the dressing, tossing until everything is well combined. Enjoy!
Recipe and photo by Pick Up Limes