This delicious, silky chocolate mousse is high in protein and is made with only three ingredients!
- 1 1/2 cup Plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup Cacao powder
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave. Place chocolate chips in an oven safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments to ensure the chocolate does not burn. (Example: Microwave for 30 seconds, stir the chocolate and then place back into the microwave.) Repeat this until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Make sure the melted chocolate isn’t hot. Allow it to cool down a bit before making the mousse.
- Add Greek yogurt, melted chocolate and cacao powder into your stand mixer bowl. If you don't have a stand mixer, you can use a hand mixer.
- Use the whisk attachment and whip the mixture until combined and creamy.
- Cover and place the mousse into the fridge for a couple of hours or overnight. It will get thicker as it sits in the fridge.
- Scoop it into individual cups with a cookie scoop.
- Add toppings of choice (e.g. strawberries, raspberries, flaky sea salt, etc).
Recipe by Hello Frozen Bananas