- 11 oz silken tofu
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened pea milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 1/2 cups spelt flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup unsweetened soy Greek-style yogurt
- 1 cup mixed berries
- 1/3 cup mixed unsalted roasted nuts chopped
- 2 tbsp roasted pumpkin seeds chopped
- maple syrup
- powdered sugar
- To a blender, add the tofu, pea milk, maple syrup, vanilla, and lemon juice. Blend until smooth.
- To a large bowl, add the spelt flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Mix well. Then add the wet ingredients from the blender. Mix until just combined, but be careful not to over-mix. If the mixture is too thick, add a splash of plant milk to thin it out a touch.
- Top with yogurt, nuts, berries, and maple syrup if desired, and enjoy.
Recipe by Pick Up Limes