This tangy dressing not only aids digestion but has immune boosting properties as well. It works well as a delicious marinade too!
Servings: 1.25 cups
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp Dijon style mustard
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp miso paste
- 2 tsp hemp or avocado oil
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- Salt (to taste)
- Optional:Herbs to taste: thyme, rosemary, dill, coriander, sage, oregano…experiment!
- Raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, huckleberries, pears, lemon, lime, orange, or grapefruit juice
- Whisk together the vinegars, miso paste, mustard, salt and maple syrup.
- Gradually whisk in the oils*. (Don’t over-whisk or leave the dressing out to be exposed to heat, light or oxygen too long as oils are sensitive to these.)
- Add optional ingredients if desired.
- Transfer into a dressing dispenser and shake before use.
- If storing in the refrigerator, store in an air-tight opaque or dark, glass container.
- *Ideally, only add hemp/flax/avocado oils before serving.