Tangy, spicy, and sweet; this lemonade is equal parts delightful and refreshing!
- 1 tbsp Ginger Freshly grated
- 20 Fresh mint leaves
- 3 Lemons Juiced
- 3 cups Water
- 2 cups Ice cubes
- 2 tbsp Agave syrup More to taste
- Gather the grated ginger into your hands and squeeze over a pitcher to extract the juice*.
- Add the lemon juice, water, ice cubes, and syrup. Stir, add more syrup if the drink tastes too tart, and serve immediately.
* Discard the pulp. For a more subtle ginger flavour, simply cut the ginger into slices and add it to the pitcher, instead of grating and squeezing. Recipe by Pick up Limes