- 455 g Tofu
- 1 Bell pepper
- 1/2 Onion
- 2 tsp Vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Tumeric
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Drain tofu from container, wrap it in a paper towel, and place it on a plate. Rest another plate on top of the tofu and microwave for 3-5 minutes.
- Unwrap the tofu and cut into cubes.
- Place the tofu in a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Cut the top off a bell pepper and remove all the seeds and thinly slice.
- Chop the onion.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the onions and peppers, and cook until softened.
- Add in the tofu and cook on medium heat until most of the water has evaporated.
- Add the salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and cumin, and mix well, until all the seasonings are evenly distributed.
- Add the lemon juice to the tofu and mix until evenly combined.
- Remove the tofu from the heat and serve.
Recipe by: Tasty