This smooth, silky pudding makes the perfect light and creamy snack!
- 2 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup ground chia seed
- 1/4 cup raw cashews soaked for four hours, then rinsed
- 1/4 cup raw cacao or cocoa powder
- 5 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 3/4 tsp pure peppermint flavouring or extract
- If you like, soak the cashews for four hours, then drain and rinse. Place in blender.
- Add almond milk, 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp (140ml) chia seed, cacao powder, maple syrup and peppermint flavouring. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the chia mixture into four jars or dessert cups. Chill, covered for four to eight hours to firm up.
Keeps for up to five days. Recipe by Desireerd